Connect with Customers, Collaborate with Partners and Compete More Effectively in the Global Market
Thank you for your interest in the KommerceServer eCommerce Suite for Prelude.
KommerceServer webStoreFront enables you to expand your market reach, boost online sales and compete more effectively in the global market while you connect with customers and collaborate with partners.
webStoreFront is designed for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers with features that support both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) environments and it's integrated with your Prelude ERP application and UniVerse database to provide a comprehensive eCommerce solution that is modern looking, highly-functional and cost-effective.
KommerceServer webStoreFront is designed to integrate with your Prelude MultiValue application and it's powered by Microsoft SQL Server and .NET technologies, so you will enjoy top performance and scalability without affecting the performance of your Prelude ERP system.
Give your customers 24/7 secure, self-service access to their order status, order history, in-transit shipments, invoices and more with the available KommerceServer webPortal. This enterprise customer information portal provides a complete view of information that originates from the webStoreFront and from your Prelude application.
Key Benefits and Features
- Seamless, near real-time integration with Prelude and its UniVerse database
- Extensive support for Prelude's complex pricing models, discounts, and markups
- PCI compliant credit card processing via ELEMENT payment processor
- Powerful catalog browse and search capabilities
- Mobile eCommerce optimized for smart phones
- Available customer self-service portal
- Highly reliable, scalable, and secure design
- Customizable appearance and functionality
- Online content management of all product data
- Supports multiple stores and micro sites
- Search engine friendly with SEO configuration
- Dynamic role-based object security model
KommerceServer webStoreFront is designed for integration with MultiValue back-office applications like Prelude in order to provide key information for the storefront such as: customers, parts, prices, etc.
The fact that KommerceServer uses Microsoft SQL Server as its transaction database, plus the overall architecture and integration design of KommerceServer provides many advantages and benefits compared to an eCommerce system that is directly connected to your Prelude ERP system. These advantages include:
- Increased Security
- Improved Performance
- Independent Operation
- Additional Flexibility
- Higher Scalability
Prelude Back Office Integration
KommerceServer uses Kore's Kourier Integrator as the enabling technology for integration between the KommerceServer's SQL server database and Prelude's UniData database. The integration is bi-directional and in near real-time so your webStoreFront is always up-to-date with the most recent information. Although KommerceServer's integration with Prelude is pre-configured, it can be customized to meet your additional needs and requirements. The standard integration includes the following information:
- Sales Orders
Other notable features of the KommerceServer webStoreFront / webPortal integration with Prelude include:
- Use of Prelude's DOE interface for inbound Prelude integration
- Real-time access to the Element processor for CC authorizations
- Real-time access to Prelude's Vertex information for sales tax
- webPortal provides visibility of all information: Web & Prelude
- and more...