Kourier Integrator Release 4.8.5 offers increased overall system performance across the application and includes many new capabilities and enhancements that make RESTful integration, application integration and data warehousing projects faster and easier to complete.
- New REST-as-Client Imports from external REST endpoints
- New REST Connectors for Salesforce.com
- New REST Connectors for Repsly retail execution system
- New Cloud-based storage Connectors for Amazon Simple Storage (S3) and Azure Blob Storage
- Increased performance of Kourier Net Change Tracking
- New Tools menu provides ability to test conversions, substitutions and emails from within the Kourier UX
- Added support for National Language support (NLS) for UniVerse
- Enhanced Kourier SQL Accelerator to handle UTF-8 datasets
- Added support for JSON in Kourier's service-based import engine
- Increased performance for Universal Time Conversions to run up to 100 times faster
- New 64-bit Kourier Service Manager is faster and more reliable
- Added support for authenticated SMTP servers as well as cloud-based SMTP servers
- Many user interface quality of life improvements
- and much more...
If you are an existing Client using Kourier Integrator Release 4.x, you can view the detailed release notes from the online help. If you are using Release 3.x or lower, contact Kore to get more information and discuss an upgrade.
Please contact Kore Technologies if you would like to learn more about Kourier Integrator and how you can integrate your MultiValue system to other third-party products in real-time via RESTful Web Services. Kourier Integrator also automates the process of creating a near real-time Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse from your U2 database and other data sources.
MultiValue integration and data warehouse solutions that breathe new life into your enterprise applications. Contact Kore Technologies and let us know how we can serve you!