Connect with Customers, Collaborate with Partners and Compete More Effectively in the Global Market
Thank you for your interest in the KommerceServer eCommerce Suite for Eclipse.KommerceServer webStoreFront enables you to expand your market reach, boost online sales and compete more effectively in the global market while you connect with customers and collaborate with partners.
webStoreFront is designed for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers with features that support both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) environments and it's integrated with your Eclipse ERP application and UniVerse database to provide a comprehensive eCommerce solution that is modern looking, highly-functional and cost-effective.
KommerceServer webStoreFront is designed to integrate with your Eclipse MultiValue application and it's powered by Microsoft SQL Server and .NET technologies, so you will enjoy top performance and scalability without affecting the performance of your Eclipse ERP system.
Give your customers 24/7 secure, self-service access to their order status, order history, in-transit shipments, invoices and more with the available KommerceServer webPortal. This enterprise customer information portal provides a complete view of information that originates from the webStoreFront and from your Eclipse application.
Key Benefits and Features
- Seamless, near real-time integration with Eclipse and its UniVerse database
- Real-Time Eclipse integration API available
- Support for Eclipse's complex pricing models, discounts, and markups
- Mutiple Credit Card Processors: WorldPay (Element), PayPal, CyberSource, Pace & 3DSI
- Eclipse Quotes & Bids to Order
- Pay open invoices online with a credit card
- Avalara sales tax integration
- Powerful catalog browse and search via Apache Solr or Algolia
- Available customer self-service portal
- Mobile eCommerce optimized for smart phones
- Highly reliable, scalable, and secure design
- Customizable appearance and functionality
- Advanced content management system (CMS)
- Online content management of all product data
- Supports multiple stores and micro sites
- Search engine friendly with SEO configuration
- Dynamic role-based object security model
KommerceServer webStoreFront is designed for integration with MultiValue back-office applications like Eclipse in order to provide key information for the storefront such as: customers, parts, prices, etc.
The fact that KommerceServer uses Microsoft SQL Server as its transaction database, plus the overall architecture and integration design of KommerceServer provides many advantages and benefits compared to an eCommerce system that is directly connected to your Eclipse ERP system. These advantages include:
- Increased Security
- Improved Performance
- Independent Operation
- Additional Flexibility
- Higher Scalability
Eclipse Back Office Integration
KommerceServer uses Kore's Kourier Integrator as the enabling technology for integration between the KommerceServer's SQL server database and Eclipse's UniVerse database. The integration is bi-directional and in near real-time so your webStoreFront is always up-to-date with the most recent information. Although KommerceServer's integration with Eclipse is pre-configured, it can be customized to meet your additional needs and requirements. The standard integration includes the following information:
- Item Master
- Pricing and Discounts
- Sales Orders
- and more...
Other notable features of the KommerceServer webStoreFront / webPortal integration with Eclipse include:
- Seamless inbound / outbound integration with Eclipse
- Real-time access to the WorldPay (Element) processor for CC authorizations
- CC settlements use standard Eclipse back office processing
- Other third-party credit card processors supported
- Supports Eclipse's complex pricing and discount structure
- webPortal displays status of all orders, shipments and invoices
- Optionally display inventory on hand by item and branch in catalog
- Uses internal categorization structure for products
- Real-time freight calculations using item weights in Eclipse
- and more...